I m Mortal

My rants & experiences while coping with my life, college, work , an autoimmune disease called Dermatomyositis & an eye disorder called Optic Nerve Atrophy

Monday, July 22, 2013

Edge Cases

It's been raining heavily in Mumbai past couple of days. I have been lucky to avoid most of the harrowing times that other office goers go through since I have been stuck at office most of the time past 3 weeks. Its been crazy since I spend most of the time at office and even after reaching home have to check on work sometimes.

Just waiting for the current project to be done with. I just hope I can last next 2 weeks. Since they are going to be very critical at work and also for my health. Health wise I am almost at the point of losing it all. The fatigue and weakness that I was experiencing yesterday was phenomenal but I am still "hanging in there" like always. A days rest today really helped to catch up on my sleep. I was sleeping till almost 2:30 PM today ! So much for enjoying weekends ! Had a good time with friends at night today. So getting ready for the monday morning blues ! Unfortunately there is no time to waste so have to catch up work pretty quickly tomorrow. No time for friendly banter or water cooler "talks" with other ppl for now.

Hope DM reads this post and stays away for a while!

Ciao n Peace.
 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home