I m Mortal

My rants & experiences while coping with my life, college, work , an autoimmune disease called Dermatomyositis & an eye disorder called Optic Nerve Atrophy

Monday, July 15, 2013

Just another day in the park

It's been a while since I posted. It's also been a while since I had a rest day ! Last couple of months have been very hectic for me. I am involved  in a project where my involvement is neck deep and there is no way I can back out now for another couple of weeks. 

Health wise I was doing pretty bad as I was facing with fatigue issues all summer. After a night's rest, I would wake up feeling very weak in the morning. This has been going on for a while now. My doc changed my meds and somehow it still persisted. I feel taking time off work pressure could somehow ease it a bit.

Lately I have been thinking of starting my own consulting or doing some freelance work rather than working in an organization. But somehow the roles & responsibilities and work environment at offices is infectious and can't do without it! So for now sticking with my job for another couple of months.

Right now I could do with a break for couple of days, maybe go out on a vacation. But its rainy days out here. Traveling becomes too messy and visibility during driving affects my vision and don't want to put too much strain on myself for now. So might wait for monsoon to finish off and then maybe a long overdue road trip would be just right.

Been pretty busy on weekends as my niece would be around. Or would spend time with friends on movies & outings. Also had to work on couple of weekends , so that pretty much messed up my timelines.

But a car drive with open windows during a drizzle with my favorite music playing on helps to deal with all the stress ! So far so good for now.

Ciao n Peace.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home