I m Mortal

My rants & experiences while coping with my life, college, work , an autoimmune disease called Dermatomyositis & an eye disorder called Optic Nerve Atrophy

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day of the Rising Sun

Yoohoo , I am back. Today I was at my peaceful best. In terms of mood. I swear everything was so calm, I could literally meditate standing in the middle of a busy road ! For starters, my health returned something back to normalcy, that is just DM stuff to deal with. I felt very fresh and felt really energetic.

Ended up the day taking a long walk, also exercised a bit after coming home. I NEVER exercise after work. Although feeling bit rundown now ! But worth every effort. Great day today. Have a little sniffle so popped some "more" pills. Looking forward for tomorrow.

Ciao n Peace.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home