I m Mortal

My rants & experiences while coping with my life, college, work , an autoimmune disease called Dermatomyositis & an eye disorder called Optic Nerve Atrophy

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Tough times

So its been almost two months since I rejoined work. Initially I was able to cope with the work timings and had a nice routine going on for me. But since last couple of weeks I am back at it again. Started feeling tired like, all the time. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to handle work any more. But somehow managing to scrape through. Work has been very hectic for me. I had to work on weekends couple of times. 

Its tough getting back on the job. I had already refused few projects due to work location and was running on thin ice so had to comply with my current project demands. Hopefully the worst is behind me. I feel better when I have taken rest or had enough sleep (9-10 hours). But sometimes it becomes difficult with all the chores and office work. But hanging in there. Not much to say really other than work,rest and work again !

Ciao n Peace.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home