I m Mortal

My rants & experiences while coping with my life, college, work , an autoimmune disease called Dermatomyositis & an eye disorder called Optic Nerve Atrophy

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Deja Vu

I probably have written a post with this topic before ! I can't remember. I've almost posted a 100 posts so far ! Wow. To begin with, I am not the kind of guy who goes about writing stuff. That's the last thing anyone can expect from me ! But writing helps. Not just writing about DM, but even when learning new things. I follow a blogger/eminent person in my area of work regularly. The one for whom I had almost planned a trip to another city last month. Well he said that as a "homework" you should always write down stuff that you don't have time to ponder upon. So later when you are free, you should revisit those thoughts and try to make something happen out of it...or something similar. Well I'm not so good at all this..putting it up in words.

So coming back to the post, it is really about my work-health life. I started work this week. To start with the positives, the work environment is so cool .. of the highest standards. One of the best places to work (or relax :D). For the first time in many years I was able to leave office by 6:30 pm. I am not used to early working hours though (read 9:30 am). This sounds so much like the place I used to work two years back ! Only downside was, that two days at work and I wasn't keeping well. Had cold, fever and that probably resulted in weakness, fatigue. The weather here is too cold these days by Mumbai standards. Often leads to muscle stiffness & pain.

Things have improved a bit in last day or so. But spending 9 hours in office is proving to be a tough nut to crack. But I think it's probably more to do with the cold/fever thing that was going on. Hopefully next week should be way better.  I am upbeat today. However had to cancel a party I had planned for my parents tomorrow. Since, the part planner can't drive around town arranging the luncheon ! But will definitely book for next week. Feels bad to cancel out on planned parties. But no one seems to mind, so even I don't mind :) I did order a different cake for my parents this time around. The cake is called - Mission Impossible. It was definitely impossible to have it in one go ! Will probably need a lot more helping tomorrow to finish up the cake. Nothing's impossible right !

Ciao n Peace.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home